Monday, December 31, 2007

The end of 2007

Matt has been sick and of course he thought he would share it with me. Luckily Tim and Riley haven't gotten sick.

We have had a wonderful year, with some trying times in there too but all in all 2007 was a good year. The combined Buckner and Hammond clan are looking forward to what is ahead of us for 2008.

Matt will start his new position for Lee's Imperial Welding on February 1 and Tim starts back to school on January 9. Thomas and Brandy will be having a baby sometime in May, hoping for a girl or at least I am, LOL. Later on in 2008 Riley will start kindergarten and Shanna is going to college. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up but I guess I will figure it out soon enough.

From our family to yours, hope your Christmas was merry and that 2008 is all you want it to be and much deserved happiness to all.

Love,
Shanna, Matt, Tim and Riley

2 comments:

Rolyndia said...

You truly have a lot going on. Is Matt's job with the same company that you moved there for? I think Riley will do great in Kindergarten and you will do great in College. Have a great day.

JB said...

Hey delete this blog so I can use the name........ I will actually use it.